"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of the mineral extraction licences were issued by national government for 90 years in the 1950s, and remain legally binding.
- The post and department will remain legally in force, however, until such time as Parliament amends the body of legislation.
- As a result, the original sanctions remain legally in effect, though with what amounts to a permanent exemption for foodstuffs.
- This was invalid since the post remained legally in existence.
- It was always parkland under the pavement; it remained legally a park.
- Cuba's judicial powers and courts remained legally based on the codes of the Spanish government.
- Only employees deemed "essential" could legally remain on the job, working without pay.
- To this date, the eldest, legally remains John Kim Bell.
- The Militia remained legally in existence, with 23 battalions which were surplus to requirements disbanded.
- But since withdrawal requires 90 days' notice, the inspection deadline remains legally in effect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.