"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The fashion in which his dark eyes would flash, even when his pale countenance remained unmoved, told her so, as did other things.
- No man could have been present at that ceremony and remained unmoved, not even a born lawyer.
- The brothers looked at one another hopelessly, but remained unmoved.
- And the common verdict on the potential of "Miss Daisy" remained unmoved: high quality, low gross, too much risk.
- Most currencies in Asia are now rising, but the renminbi has remained conspicuously unmoved.
- The fight had shifted to the centre, and her bed had remained unmoved, herself unmolested.
- Programmer Shuman bowed his head along with the rest of them, but remained unmoved.
- He looked at Daventry whose face remained unmoved and wondered what he thought.
- Shannon had watched the encounter with interest, while remaining singularly unmoved herself.
- One admired the composer's craft and ambition while remaining respectfully unmoved by the results.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.