"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her eyes were the only feature that had remained immune to the ravages of the tumor, and they shone as I held the baby against her cheek.
- Text-oriented critics claim that one can understand a text while remaining immune to one's own culture, status, personality, and so on, and hence "objectively."
- Yet despite every inducement she could offer, Scayse had remained immune to her advances, and she had been forced to settle for second-best.
- Out here, though, psychobabble is a sickness from which few in the public eye have remained immune.
- The secondary-school curriculum has also remained relatively immune to the changes, according to a variety of parents, teachers and children.
- But in many cases, the higher-ranking officers who gave those instructions remain immune from prosecution, unless and until the Supreme Court issues another ruling annulling their pardons.
- It was designed especially to strafe ground troops while remaining immune to attack from the ground as well as from other enemy aircraft.
- As other television channels and their advertisers struggle to retain viewers in the age of DVRs, The Weather Channel has largely remained immune.
- The region of Drenthe, which has the third highest unemployment rate in the country, has not remained immune to this trend.
- Unlike most of the world, India has remained immune to the lure of Western popular music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.