"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All other emergency oxygen remained securely in place.
- The walls of her fortress remained securely in place, no breach to her armor despite the fact that she stood there in nothing more than undergarments.
- She tried to hurl the knife away, but it remained securely with her grip.
- Lonal got the women and old men into tight formation, keeping the animals that remained securely in tow to thwart a possible second wave.
- Clearly, the city required their continued presence to ensure that it remained securely in the crusader's possession.
- Spitignev did homage and Bohemia remained securely, loyally, and happily within the Imperial fold.
- It remained securely inside him, a warmth and a wholeness upon which a new life would be built.
- And I think it would be in the Six Duchies' best interest to see that her line of the family remains securely in power.
- There are fasteners designed for hollow walls; they grip the plasterboard by expanding in, or behind, the wall and remain securely in place.
- At the end of 1979, the Soviet government sent in military units to ensure that the country would remain securely under Moscow's influence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.