"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In reality, having written two books, the young writer remained firmly on the ground.
- Up to this point in its history the service remained firmly under the Government's wing.
- I think we have to bring them into this but remain firmly in control.
- All those years of his first life, building the power satellites and getting rich, he had remained firmly on Earth.
- When catching the ball, the player's feet must remain firmly on the ground.
- "We can't stay here," he said again, what remained of the walls firmly in place.
- The political messages became less radical but they remained firmly to the left.
- Throughout a long, difficult war, the local gentry remained firmly in control.
- Control and organisation should remain firmly in their own hands.
- Also, should art and craft remain firmly in the day centre?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.