"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Japanese government officials say the Daiichi plant may continue to release dangerous radiation into the air for several months.
- The blast, I am sure, has also released radiation, some of which will be residual.
- The seeds release radiation for weeks or months, after which they are no longer radioactive.
- The accident occurred when the screen caught fire, and the uranium fell to the floor, releasing radiation.
- (4) Any weapon that is designed to release radiation at a level dangerous to human life.
- He did not want them shooting off weapons that would release potentially lethal radiation no matter how powerful they might be.
- The beads release radiation at the site of the tumor over a few days or weeks, after which they are no longer radioactive.
- Roy had the ability to release radiation from his body.
- Some wondered whether a meteorite's impact released harmful gases and possible radiation.
- The accident did not release radiation or damage the nuclear portion of the plant, utility and government officials said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.