"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She eased herself into the chair and released the brake.
- I'll pull the cord when I am ready for you to release the brake.
- He may have released the brake on the truck, then jumped out and run away.
- I released the brake and urged the pair into a trot.
- "And you really think Sarah might have released the brake?"
- She released the brake, and they rolled down the runway.
- Shaking his head, he released the brake and pulled out into the street.
- Sandler released the brake on the top of a hill.
- Releasing the brake he took up the whip and cracked it.
- I released the brake, put the Buick in gear, and took off, through the red light.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.