"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A year later, his Muslim captors released photographs of an emaciated-looking man.
- But Pentagon officials noted that the conventions barred governments from releasing such photographs.
- They have also released photographs of the shoot in an email newsletter to fans.
- The couple released photographs of their daughter via People Magazine.
- The team has released photographs showing Coughlan in its offices.
- The Met declined to release photographs and video it had taken of the botched final scene.
- A week ago, the army command released photographs of some of its new tanks.
- White House officials also declined to release photographs they have of the vice president in full hunting mode.
- The police also released photographs of seven additional suspects yesterday.
- The police released photographs yesterday of a man who they say killed an eyewitness scheduled to testify in a murder trial.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.