"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition, the fierce solar heat released further carbon from its surface rocks.
- In short: The use of peat fuel releases carbon that was bound long before the industrial revolution.
- The Indonesian fires released more carbon in three months than all of Europe's industry does in a year.
- This estimate does not include forest fires, which release carbon and increase in dry years.
- Over large land areas though, there are no oceans to release carbon, so the fossil fuel effect is the most important.
- Heat causes sodium bicarbonate to act as a raising agent by releasing carbon dioxide when used in baking.
- If we carry on releasing stored carbon at our current (increasing) rate, it is likely to cost us the earth.
- When it detonates, it only releases copper and carbon.
- If they start releasing carbon, instead of storing it, this is what climate scientists call a "positive feedback".
- In the Amazon this happens on a more localised scale but the result, increased forest death, also releases carbon into the atmosphere.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.