"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He released her wrist, but she found it impossible to let him go.
- She released his wrist, knowing he wouldn't fight her now.
- I released Jason's wrist slowly and put a hand on either side of his face.
- After a moment, he released my wrist with a disgusted sound.
- So she nodded in agreement, but he didn't release her wrist.
- She released his wrist, a look of sweet revenge on her face.
- He releases his mother's wrists and kicks for the surface.
- He released her wrist, and the nude woman took a smooth step back.
- He released her wrists, stepped back, and folded his arms.
- He released the man's wrist and turned his back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.