"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he released her hand and looked at the others.
- He released the woman's right hand and started to turn her around.
- But the boy did not run away, even when Paul released his hand.
- She did not release his hand until all of them had turned to face the east.
- He released her hands and went quickly to the computer.
- He began to release her hands and turn away, but she did not let go.
- She tried to reach down on him, but he wouldn't release her hands.
- We release each other's hand and watch the movie for a few moments.
- He did not release her hand, and she made no effort to pull it away.
- She sat facing him, close enough so he didn't have to release her hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.