"relate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- - 4 days ago As an older woman, I can totally relate.
- There is someone left out there that I can totally relate to.
- But it's just not something I totally relate to right now.
- Elise - 12 hours ago i totally relate to this.
- And I totally relate to the way they have real fun with the clothes.
- If you need to gripe about your Mom and Dad, she can totally relate.
- "We want to talk to that 15- or 16-year-old in a way they can totally relate to," he added.
- "These songs took me back to the soul sound that I totally relate to, out of the church," she said.
- I too am a traveling teacher and can totally relate to your situation jenhen.
- She totally relates to the nonconformist Blake, who died in 1827.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.