"relate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The increase has been partly related to the drive for more women's rights.
- The remainder partly relates to time spent between sites.
- These relate partly to the court system and partly to a number of other areas, for example the languages in which the work is to be done.
- Her undergraduate career was dogged by controversy, partly relating to her father's unpopularity with student politicians.
- Janus-faced headdresses from Nigeria attract him and Ms. Knight, whose works partly relate to them.
- Amendment No 11 is partly related to Amendment No 22, and the Commission accepts it in part.
- The average age of diagnosis of Krukenberg tumors may partly relate to the relatively increased vascularity of the ovaries.
- These changes are partly related to appointments at the Institut Universitaire de France in September, 2008 which caused considerable controversy.
- In a cartoon by Arifur Rahman was published in Alpin about a jokes partly related with religion, creates a unconstructive environment at the publication.
- The story of the group was partly related in the 2011 film The Story of Lovers Rock, directed by Menelik Shabazz.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.