"relate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How closely related a person is to the relatives with the health problem.
- Closely related to that are the choices about how land should be used.
- It's the song on the record I relate to most closely.
- Closely related to this was the prospect of a general election.
- People identify with that sort of real history and they relate closely to it.
- The new agency's duties would, after all, still be related closely to law enforcement.
- Closely related to resorts are convention and large meeting sites.
- Closely related to this theme is man's need for "amusement."
- Closely related to tool use is the study of reasoning and problem solving.
- Closely related to the earth sciences are physical geography and biology.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.