"regret" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Doug himself has come to regret the loss of the papers to his generation.
- Now did I truly have reason to regret the loss of my sword.
- It was not illogical to regret the loss of a young life.
- She regretted the loss of his hands on her waist.
- Probably superstition on my part, but I regretted the loss.
- I regret the loss of his life; indeed, the entire incident.
- "But I can't help regretting the loss of the girl."
- But I couldn't regret the loss of the light.
- But then one regrets the loss even of one's worst habits.
- But he did regret the loss of the laser, with that he'd have had few problems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.