"regret" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Later he regrets his action, but can no longer find her.
- "I believe he regrets his actions more with every passing day."
- If it wasn't, well, the captain might not let him live long enough to regret his actions.
- Her words made him regret his actions, if only for an instant.
- Moreover, they do not regret their actions because to them, it is part of being an American.
- She probably wouldn't kill them, but she'd make sure they regretted their actions.
- Yet she did not regret her action in coming.
- The dog, regretting its previous action, did not accept the food.
- He feels deep grief, but does not regret his actions.
- The group who abandoned Jimmy regret their actions and set off to find him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.