"regret" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't do it and I regret it to this day.
- She regretted her own angry response to his words, for she knew why he had said them.
- Doug himself has come to regret the loss of the papers to his generation.
- "But I regret the cost to you and yours, for some human beings have treated me as one of their own."
- She was so vulnerable that he regretted his cruelty to her.
- Not for a minute did he regret his decision to bolt the Army.
- Now and again she regretted her harsh words to him.
- The lobbyists said they did not regret their opposition to such arms sales.
- We have much to regret with regard to this situation.
- Assad told me he did not regret his own opposition to the latest war with Iraq.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.