"regret" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Near the end George spoke of a great many things he regretted in his life."
- Come what may, you will never have cause to regret your share in this night's work.
- It hadn't been for many years, and that was a thing he didn't regret in the least about the passing of the old days.
- Could be I dropped a bigger one, which we will regret in another hundred years.
- I have never know a person who didn't grow to regret body art in some ways or another.
- He'd have time to regret all that back in Boston.
- "That's maybe the only thing I can regret in my career," he said.
- But you'd regret it in the long run, I think, wouldn't you?
- Always look ahead, there are never regrets in that direction.
- We will regret it in 40 or 50 years from now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.