"regret" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you abandon her, you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
- This was a desire she would regret for the rest of her life.
- Before he did something he'd regret for the rest of his life.
- I deeply regret it, and will for the rest of my life.
- But I don't regret any of the results for sure.
- It is the one act I can look back on and regret for the rest of my life.
- She regretted it, they said, for the rest of her life.
- "It's something I'll have to live with and regret for the rest of my life."
- Washington may come to regret its reported support for the Taliban movement.
- Don't rush into anything that you'll regret for the next three years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.