"regret" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I felt a small thrill of curiosity, and deep regret.
- They sometimes leave us with deep regrets about what could have happened, but didn't.
- He felt a shadow of deep regret at her destruction, they had come a long way together.
- And yet I sense in you only deep regret, not hatred.
- It is a source of deep personal regret to me that you aren't bright enough to understand what I said.
- He spread his hands wide in a gesture of deep regret.
- There was no masking the deep regret he felt at his decision.
- For a brief moment, the Colonel was filled with a deep regret.
- There was no indignation in her voice- only deep regret.
- To our very deep regret, that was not the case.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.