"regret" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He felt regret for these people's young lives that would likely soon be lost.
- On the death of a great man like him, we should feel only deep concern and regret.
- If it is in my power, she will live only to feel regret.
- Do not think that you are the only one to feel regret.
- Nor is it possible for me not to feel regret.
- All these memories will soon be gone, but still I do not feel regret.
- So, on top of everything else, you'll be feeling regret.
- For the first time, I actually felt regret about hiring her.
- It was difficult to not feel regret when dealing with people who'd become friends.
- Sometimes, over the course of my life, I've felt regret for killing someone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.