"reform" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Major reform comes along at most once in a generation.
- It was no longer a question of whether there would be a major reform but, rather, when and how.
- And because those problems are difficult, people become afraid of a major reform.
- Since 1978, China began to make major reforms to its economy.
- It became a church in 1405 or 1411, but no major reforms were done for the change.
- Major structural reform is needed, together with a change of economic policy.
- "I don't think that in the next one to two years there'll be any major reform."
- And in Germany, there has been a major reform of the labor market.
- Difficult decisions and major reforms are needed to make it happen.
- The 1911 college football season was the last one before major reforms were made to the American game in 1912.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.