"referendum" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The law was upheld by popular referendum in November 2012.
- They demanded a popular referendum be conducted in each of the four countries.
- In 1946, Italy became a republic after the results of a popular referendum.
- The new document was put to a popular referendum and approved on 20 May 1972.
- They reiterated their call for a popular referendum on the country's future political system.
- Any court decision that held a state or Federal law unconstitutional would be subject to a national popular referendum.
- Only two countries chose to put the issue to popular referendums.
- The popular referendum, which was held on September 11, also produced mixed results.
- The design was approved by a popular referendum in 1900.
- The changes would then have to be approved in another popular referendum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.