"refer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It also may refer specifically to any of the following.
- The term may specifically refer to one of the following.
- As expected, the draft does not specifically refer to military force.
- I therefore welcome the fact that the reports have specifically referred to this point.
- It does not specifically refer to the mechanism or cause of death.
- The word used here refers specifically to dogs without a human master.
- He specifically refers to the about 50,000 American children killed by guns between 1979 and 1991 to support his argument.
- It also refers specifically to the server program which is part of the project.
- The text refers specifically to the mother rocking her baby.
- The term specifically refers to dollars whose present value is linked to a given year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.