"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In recruiting talented educators from around the country, leadership looks for relentless focus on academic achievement and character development along with a thirst for constant reflection, growth and development.
- Most of the new schools have sought to recruit local educators as teachers and administrators, and Mr. Ryan said that finding the right people was an increasing challenge.
- How could I have recruited better educators?
- In his view, big city school districts have repeatedly made the mistake of recruiting highly regarded educators from much smaller cities, people who quickly become overwhelmed by managing a huge system.
- He recruited many able educators as dedicated as himself towards heightening the standards of Dharmaraja, and also identified the need of developing the physical resources to match the educational achievements.
- Most urban debate leagues recruit and train urban educators as coaches, though many also use university debaters or former debaters within the community to serve as assistant coaches.
- Universities must compete with the NHS to recruit midwifery educators 5.
- Overall, the FOI showed that universities and colleges are struggling to recruit midwifery educators, with an average 0.5% full-time midwifery teaching posts being vacant.
- Col. Parker was recruiting progressive educators with attractive salaries.
- A Holy Cross education is characterized by curricular innovation, recruiting competent, devoted educators, and a commitment to a diverse student body regardless of ethnicity, faith tradition, academic aptitude, or socioeconomic background.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.