"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Recruiting a large number of others into a scheme can be difficult so a system is used that seems more simple.
- The missionaries had also recruited a number of local workers.
- The station chief was a good one, however, who had recruited a number of local citizens to act as agents.
- Then we recruited large numbers of police officers and briefly trained them.
- We recruit a number of specialists for roles which require specific skills and experience.
- They had already recruited a number of men from the northern islands at this tournament.
- This was important as we recruit a number of players from there.
- The key to success in studies of this kind is recruiting large numbers of participants.
- Once he recruited a large number of young boys and made his way up to Canada, he would begin their training.
- During 1991 they had recruited 109 graduates and were expecting to recruit a similar number in 1992.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.