"reaction" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Make sure they are not similar to those that can cause a reaction.
- They begin to understand that one action can cause a reaction.
- Being exposed to another type of blood can cause a reaction.
- Her second review of the data had caused a different reaction.
- The team's performance caused a reaction similar that of 1997.
- If one idiot were to fire early it would cause a reaction.
- Men as a group are larger than women, although the size difference may not be enough to cause different reactions to temperature changes.
- It is also considered less likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- This can cause an allergic reaction on the first administration of a drug.
- Higher levels work longer, but are also more likely to cause an allergic reaction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.