"rate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Would the change result in a lower or higher tax rate?
- The low rate would be in effect through the end of 1991.
- So even if you can place one, it goes for a low rate of pay.
- The tax is expected to continue at a lower rate beyond 10 years, though it may increase.
- Is that a low enough rate for the money to do much good?
- It is a problem of low rate, like you said.
- They will then have four years to pay back the difference from the market price at low rates.
- And with interest rates so low, 4 percent doesn't look too bad.
- In fact, lower interest rates may be part of the problem.
- This is often done to get a lower interest rate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.