"rapid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "How else can you explain the very rapid rise in the market price?"
- Recent years have seen the rapid rise in the population of the village.
- His rapid rise to fame came with a price, however.
- However, her rapid rise came to a halt during the 2007-08 season.
- From recent rapid rises in the price of the stock, the answer would appear to be yes.
- Increased employment has led to a rapid rise in the city's population.
- A rapid rise in blood pressure may also occur when the drug is suddenly stopped.
- But he could see how hard she was breathing by the rapid rise and fall of her chest.
- Governor Warren built large numbers of schools, enough to keep up with the rapid rise in the state's population.
- The single biggest driver is the rapid rise in the nation's money supply.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.