"rail" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A part of the study was a plan for regional rail throughout the county.
- I also know that the public support for high-speed rail is strong and growing.
- Also use 2 by 6's for rails around the landing.
- Room for a lot more public transportation, but rail isn't necessarily the only answer.
- We need a similar program for rail, not another bailout.
- However, demand for light rail has exploded in recent years.
- But we do see a place for light rail in the city's transportation system.
- This list describes the terms used for regional rail in various countries, as described above.
- The area was a major crossroads for both vehicle and rail.
- "You mean there isn't a single vehicle in the entire company with everything it needs for rail loading?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.