"radiation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Roy had the ability to release radiation from his body.
- The seeds release radiation for weeks or months, after which they are no longer radioactive.
- The beads release radiation at the site of the tumor over a few days or weeks, after which they are no longer radioactive.
- Japanese government officials say the Daiichi plant may continue to release dangerous radiation into the air for several months.
- A contaminated person is exposed to radiation released by the radioactive material on or inside the body.
- (4) Any weapon that is designed to release radiation at a level dangerous to human life.
- He did not want them shooting off weapons that would release potentially lethal radiation no matter how powerful they might be.
- The blast, I am sure, has also released radiation, some of which will be residual.
- The accident did not release radiation or damage the nuclear portion of the plant, utility and government officials said.
- The calculations also included radiation released by fire from contaminants in the soil and plants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.