"race" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Feet were racing around the end of the small station.
- Women were involved in horse racing around the country by the 1930s.
- He was not the only Net racing around the court.
- She raced around the front of the bus and through the open door.
- I raced around the block to get a good look at them from behind.
- He raced around the corner of the building just as the door opened.
- Her eyes raced around the room, trying to see anything at all that would provide another option.
- The group raced around the facility at a dead run.
- And he is back behind the wheel, racing around the track at 175 miles an hour.
- In a silent world of space, the ship was now racing around the earth at almost 17,000 miles an hour!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.