"race" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He fought a three way race to keep his seat.
- "It gave me an insight into the way race and power work in this country."
- He finished a distant second in the three way race.
- He won the four way race with a large majority to return to office.
- He won the popular vote in the three way race on the first count.
- He would face Smith for the second time in a two way race.
- He won a larger majority to easily hold his seat in the three way race.
- He held the district taking just under half the popular vote in the three way race.
- He won the two way race easily over an Independent candidate.
- He won the new district in a tight three way race.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.