"race" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But now it was time for the experience to end and a horse race to begin.
- They would rather watch the horse race that every campaign seems to be.
- It is one day after a horse race has taken place in the city.
- This was only ever going to be a two horse race.
- But this is about so much more than a horse race.
- He lost a hell of a lot more than a horse race.
- Provided the money that Paul used to make his first win at the horse race.
- The last horse race was run there on April 9, 1861.
- Still to come, we look ahead to the greatest horse race in the world.
- At the turn of the 20th century, the horse races were the big thing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.