"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These men's public pronouncements and choice of key officials can set the tone for a diocese.
- She no longer makes public pronouncements outside of her chosen causes.
- Any public pronouncements I made at that conference could damage innocent parties.
- There is thus a debate over whether the voice in this verse was public pronouncement.
- Siegel, who died in 1991 at 78, seems never to have made a public pronouncement on the issue.
- The US did not make any public pronouncement on the matter.
- And they don't like making public pronouncements about their problems.
- Both men had a long history with the Turkish government, and his contact should have known better than to believe any public pronouncements.
- "Nothing can be gained by making a public pronouncement about our plans," Williams said tonight.
- Behind the public pronouncements, officials said they were scrambling to get answers from Washington.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.