"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But to a great degree," he acknowledged, "the public judgment and perception was otherwise."
- And so I am denied even the consolation of public judgment.
- More broadly he qualified its use when other information besides personal utility is given a weight in public judgments.
- Making films means enough to me to expose myself to public judgment.
- Deliberation helps people move beyond superficial preferences to considered public judgment.
- When Koolhaas unveiled his plans in 1999, public judgment was swift and sure.
- We have had Presidents with personal problems that seriously diminished their public judgment and power to govern effectively.
- It was the largest public judgment in the state's history.
- The Bush administration has deftly avoided a public judgment on the referendum.
- It is also, in the public judgment, a national security problem.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.