"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Due to public disapproval, this plan was never carried out.
- Despite the playground's controversial status and public disapproval, it was finished in April, 2005.
- Several Bush policies have already been shelved after public disapproval.
- Since the election, high-profile right-wing initiatives, at both the federal and state level, have run into a stone wall of public disapproval.
- The scheme has been met with wide public disapproval.
- There is less risk of public disapproval should a museum be forced to return a piece that arrived as a donation, she said.
- There is no public disapproval for those who do not participate.
- Of course, that would also put the final burden on Congress to take a vote or risk public disapproval.
- We must be aware that such a measure would give rise to strong public disapproval in the countries concerned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.