"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He got up and went back to the public phones.
- Down on the far end of the wall was a public phone.
- I found a public phone and looked up his office.
- A public phone was available nearby and he made some calls.
- Even talking to her I had to use a public phone.
- I could see he'd never used a public phone before.
- Jeffrey left the group to go to the public phone.
- There's only the public phone in the post office, and I've just walked two miles to get to that.
- There wasn't a public phone within miles, and who was I going to call anyway?
- Neither of them knows how to work a public phone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.