"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Medieval church authorities believed that public bathing created an environment open to immorality and disease.
- While the area was obviously primarily used for public bathing, one could exercise and enjoy a variety of recreational activities.
- Wind-surfing here is quite popular, though public bathing is illegal and generally discouraged.
- As with all things Japanese, there is ritual to be observed in public bathing.
- Owing to the moral standards of the time, public bathing, especially with women and men in plain sight of each other, was illegal.
- Ecclesiastical officials believed that public bathing created an environment open to immorality and disease.
- Overall, this period represented a time of decline for public bathing.
- The house is a well-preserved Roman site for public bathing.
- As the title suggests public bathing does not refer only to bathing.
- The bath is housed inside a larger-more elaborate-building and was used for public bathing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.