"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1807 the first lanterns were installed for public urban lighting.
- The bank also helped fund the construction of the new Métropolitain underground system and the installation of public lighting in the capital.
- Visibility nil-the big bosses never bothered much with public lighting.
- In the new position, he coordinated infrastructure issues household utilities, roads, transport, public lighting, funeral services, and the village green.
- Local residents who live on the other side of the island have no access to telephones, public lighting or running water.
- Around 1837-1840, public lighting was introduced on the main street.
- Likewise, 53% of the houses are on unpaved streets and 26% have no public lighting.
- Their first responsibility was the public lighting and a gasworks was immediately erected at a cost of £1421.
- Of these homes, 61% have running water, 95% are in areas with public lighting and 49% have public drainage.
- The capital got its first public lighting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.