"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But now we are taught to throw everything within us into public light and common pawing.
- Some people don't want to be thrust into the public light.
- The Iran-contra affair came to public light the previous month.
- He had forced the unfinished business of this conference into public light.
- So this battle over dark matters is likely to go on in a most public light, as it has done for the last 10 months.
- A few days later, Biden's plagiarism incident in law school came to public light.
- He spent most of his life away from public light, and has gained widespread recognition only after his death.
- Being in "a public light is no consolation," he said.
- Despite suffering a stroke, he still came into the public light from time to time.
- The organization would last for a short while, no more than two years, and then disappear, never seeing public light.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.