"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Blunt has public pledges of support from more than 90 House members for an election that will take 117 votes to win.
- The dissenters took what amounted to a public pledge to remain unreconciled to the majority's course.
- Mr. Tower has taken a public pledge to abstain from alcohol if he is confirmed.
- It is also a violation of the Tigers' own public pledges.
- Despite the consortium's public pledge to try to find more money within the 30-day deadline, the consortium executive said it would unravel without the contract.
- It was a public pledge, she realized.
- You can hold politicians to their public pledges, or try to.
- Following 22 February Power2010 have begun a grass roots campaign requesting members of the public to sign a petition to back to power pledge.
- Jugurtha valued this pledge as much as the public pledge for his safety.
- Saakashvili's public pledge to resolve the matter provoked criticism from the separatist regions and Russia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.