"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has made a career of avoiding mistakes, especially public ones.
- Private health plans and some public ones, like Medicare, cover air services, at least in part.
- She didn't know the psychological details of the tragedy, only the more public, legal ones.
- Private institutions can be of any size; public ones are limited to no more than 25 children.
- Sure, both private and public ones, as I've discussed in this book.
- The easiest gardens to visit, of course, are public ones.
- In fact, some experts say drugs are no more prevalent at private schools than public ones.
- It is not, they say, that private prisons have more problems than public ones.
- There are more than 40 private clubs in the county, but only five public ones.
- It must be established clearly that commercial services are different in nature from public ones.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.