"protect" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We are not doing enough to protect consumers and families."
- Some states are taking the matter of protecting consumers into their own hands.
- I thought about this: Are class actions the best way to protect consumers?
- Most agencies will simply give up trying to protect consumers.
- You are right about the need to protect consumers, the question is how.
- Do you not agree that now is the time to take action and to protect European consumers?
- When media companies have access to police investigation material, how can you protect consumers?
- At the same time, however, measures should be taken to protect Community production and consumers.
- I appeal to you to take a clear, final decision tomorrow in order to protect consumers.
- They also say that the legislation goes far enough to protect consumers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.