"protect" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are often used as a form of financial insurance to protect companies and investors from market swings.
- In both cases, the goal is to help protect companies from liability if their stock price drops and employees lose retirement money.
- High regulatory hurdles, in other words, protect companies from competitors who have not cleared them.
- Since 1974, a Federal law has protected health-insurance companies from being sued.
- Further efforts to protect American companies from foreign competition must be resisted.
- This will protect even highly leveraged companies from the effect of rising rates in the next few months.
- This week, Arizona came close to becoming the 19th state to adopt a law protecting companies on pollution.
- It will help protect companies and their boards from abusive takeover tactics.
- Therefore, we wonder what legal protection there is to protect European companies against such damages.
- The main objective of this legislation should not be to exist per se but to protect consumers and companies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.