"prosperity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And without investment, of course, there can be no economic prosperity.
- Put simply, everyone has come together for the common good and economic prosperity of the river.
- Its a simple theory for economic prosperity at a global level.
- His term as governor saw economic prosperity for the state.
- As the war went on however, America's economic prosperity began to fall.
- However, despite this economic prosperity, the community was not safe.
- In times of economic prosperity more guest workers may be needed.
- By 1826, economic prosperity was beginning to return to the state.
- "Do you think we can create social and economic prosperity without political reform?"
- With the economic prosperity of the 1950s and 1960s the Company took a leading role in community development.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.