"prominent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Several prominent members wanted by the police are still at large.
- He was a prominent member of both the local and national law society.
- These are the most prominent members of the committee only.
- He has been a prominent member of the team ever since.
- She was also a prominent member of the women's rights movement.
- For many years, he served as a prominent member of the Senate.
- His speech made him the most prominent member of the movement.
- Also, she has taken aim at many less prominent members of our family.
- The initiative for the start of the prominent young members.
- This was also joined by prominent members of the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.