"prominent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was also a prominent figure of the times in her own right.
- At the same time, he became a prominent figure in the community.
- Each house is named after a prominent figure in history.
- He was prominent figure in the German and the international working class movement.
- At most it had 250 members, among them many prominent cultural figures.
- But for many in the industry, the focus on a single prominent figure seemed like no accident.
- During this time he was one of the most prominent figures in public life.
- By 1841 he had become a prominent figure in California coastal trade.
- Over all these years, he knew many prominent Soviet military and political figures of that period in person.
- We need a critical mass of at least 50 people, including some prominent figures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.