"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Parallel to the series of paintings, he made sculpture projects (Sketched) and stage designs.
- Davis has executed some notable public sculpture projects.
- Nana on a Dolphin, another work in the sculpture project by de Saint Phalle.
- Mehr Licht is a sculpture project to be installed in the Bundestag (Germany) in 2014.
- During one such period, in the nineteen-seventies, she embarked on a not quite pointless sculpture project.
- She has received media attention for her public sculpture projects and was the initiator of the outdoor sculpture project Artscape Nordland.
- A modern sculpture project than can be mentioned is Greetingman, by Yoo Young-ho.
- Before long, the students, the principal and the whole community were excited about the sculpture project.
- In 1969 he received his first commission for an environmental sculpture project.
- Members of Community Board 8 expressed concern that the sculpture project would set a precedent for commercialism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.