"professor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the first day we had a new history professor.
- The following year he was made a professor of art history.
- In 1738 he became professor of national history as well.
- He came to the university in 1895 as a professor of history.
- I understand he's a history professor, so he might do better than anyone would expect.
- But the man is a history professor and must have meant what he wrote.
- He was named a full professor of history and government in 1916.
- He retired as a full professor of history in 1975.
- A history professor gets a job at a small college in Philadelphia.
- His father is a professor of art history at Columbia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.